Articles by Rebecca Barry
- The 4 Arms of Lakshmi
- Introduction to Dharma
- Dharma and The Palace of Illusions
- Artha part I: The Arm of Lakshmi Representing Material Wealth
- Artha part II: How to Deal with Trust
- Artha part III: Completing the Cycle
- Introduction to Kama
- All Hollows and Fall Kama
Rebecca Barry is a writer, author, storyteller, mother, artist, and RYT. Her writing has appeared in The New York Times Book Review, The New York Times Magazine, Glamour, Real Simple, The Washington Post Magazine, Saveur, O Magazine, Best American Travel Writing, and Best New American Voices. Her first book, “Later, at the Bar,” was a New York Times Notable Book, and her second book, “Recipes for a Beautiful Life,” was a Redbook pick of the month.
She has performed live on The Moth and is part of the leadership team at Lakshmi Living Arts, where she is currently helping to engineer the living arts curriculum.